top of page
logo v.webp

Health Insurance

Who wishes to study in Australia must have a government health insurance called OSHC (Overseas Student health Cover). This requirement imposed by the Australian Immigration Department ensures access to the country health system, such as: medical costs, emergency care, ambulance service and some medication.


For those who intends to study less than 12 weeks, as well as visitors, this health insurance mentioned is not mandatory. However, the student or visitor can also obtain another health service called OVHC (Overseas Visitors Health Cover). It’s important to keep in mind that in case of tourism or short-term courses in Australia, it’s essential to provide a travel insurance for any unexpected emergencies. Right Now Study assists to choose the best cost-benefit option in insurance when planning your trip.

bottom of page